Simple, Profitable and Secure Banking
We are looking for a experienced business developer to strengthen our sales team. You have an and extensive network in the digital channel side of banks in either europe or latin America with 3 to 7 years relevant experience preferably gained in selling complex solutions and projects to Banks. The modern omni-channel bank and digital eco-system is your passion. You have gained experience in solutions sales with large sales cycles on complex DMU’s. You understand how to sell to banks and how to influence the decision making process. This in close cooperation with Digital Marketing, leadership, sales and technical support and IT. Finally, you should have strong communication skills, are an absolute team player and be comfortable working under pressure and deadlines.
- Generate leads with banks;
- Engage banks and understand the organisation and the phase they are in concerning identity validation and verification;
- Guide and manage the requirements management and proposal phase;
- Manage expectations and the political landscape during project expectation;
- Select, train manage and coach, junior, sales, sales support and project engineers;
- Collecting information from web based blogs, magazines, conferences and trends to understand the customer and competitive landscape;
- Attend ubiqu at meet-ups, conferences, seminar and articulate the ubiqu vision, security and technology practice and generate intrest and leads
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant networks and internal and external parties.
Who you are
- Years of experience selling to banks;
- Relevant network with the digital side of banks;
- Solution seller;
- Capable of articulation complex concepts and turning that into attractieve offers that fit requirements;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role selling to banks;
- At least 5 years’ working in a agile sales teams answering complex RFI/RFP’s;
- Ability to contribute new requirements to our core products;
- Experience with cryptography is a plus;
So you think there is a match? Check your profile:
At least 5 year of working experience as a business developer, selling to banks. Knowledge and experience with of the modern omni-channel bank and digital eco-system. You have knowledge of complex sales cycles and love to sell and have a positive mindset and are enthusiastic.
Who are we?
ubiqu recently made its market introduction and immediately proved to be one of the companies who set the standard in online data security and access control. Not only in The Netherlands, but global! Be it your login at your favorite website or the mobile payment of your holiday trip at your online bank: We deliver the security technology to do it safe, and a lot more!
We offer a unique experience working in a security company helping banks and governments and developers secure their products and services, using state of the art cryptography and technology.
We form a small but rapid growing group of young high talented professionals that create their own challenge and entrepreneurial environment within their domain, don’t take no for an answer and outperform their peers. Within ubiqu we continuously seek for innovative solutions and business expansion, nevertheless radiate ‘quality, safeness and secure’ as a few of our company values. At ubiqu we combine a can do mentality, enjoy our free lunch together (we are definitely Nutella Fans!) and having fun at our company trips and Friday drinks.
For a chance to be part of this very exciting journey please send your CV by applying directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details please contact us at +31 (0) 880 220 440.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com