Simple and Secure authentication
At ubiqu we strive to enable people to safely interact and engage online, without compromising on privacy or safety. We do this by building technology that realizes strong online identities, that eliminate fraud and allow people to identify themselves online in a modern and easy manner.
We are a young and enthusiastic team of leading experts in cryptography located in Delft. As new regulation requires our solutions, we are growing rapidly and are delivering our technology at scale to leading European banks, mobile network operators and governments.
About the job
As Head of Marketing at Ubiqu, you’ll drive innovative strategies to propel our company’s growth. Your leadership will shape the direction of our marketing initiatives, playing a pivotal role in fulfilling our commitment to innovation.
What you will do:
- Build up our marketing practice from scratch
- Deliver on a successful inbound strategy for our enterprise and mid-market segments.
- Implement Product, Content and Account based marketing.
- Manage a substantial online marketing budget in collaboration with our agency, ensuring optimal allocation for maximum ROI and continuous assessment of spending across channels.
- Build up, lead and mentor a marketing team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Deliver reports on marketing performance.
- Utilize data analytics to guide marketing strategies, reporting on campaign results and providing actionable insights for future initiatives.
What you’ll bring:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Marketing.
- Experience as a team lead, but kept the hands-on mentality.
- Experience working with tech in an emerging market environment.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, or a technical field, or another background that demonstrates quantitative and business acumen.
- Demonstrated success in driving significant company growth through a methodical and strategic approach, preferably in a scale-up environment.
- A bias towards action and a natural drive to get things done and get your hands dirty when needed.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities, focusing on the development of high-performing teams.
- Experience managing a significant marketing budget.
- A strong interest in marketing channel innovation, growth hacks, and evolving marketing strategies.
- A proven track record of delivering targets and KPIs in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English
- An opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing, ambitious startup on a mission
- A fun office with colleagues that come every day.
- Personal development, freedom, and career growth opportunities.
- An open organizational culture, where you can hang out and discuss ideas with everyone, from intern to founder.
- Flexibility to work at the office and from home.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org