Simple and Secure authentication
At ubiqu we strive to enable people to safely interact and engage online, without compromising on privacy or safety. We do this by building technology that realizes strong online identities, that eliminate fraud and allow people to identify themselves online in a modern and easy manner.
We are a young and enthusiastic team of leading experts in cryptography located in Delft. As new regulation requires our solutions, we are growing rapidly and are delivering our technology at scale to leading European banks, mobile network operators and governments.
About the job
Backed up by new EU regulation, our market will go from zero to gigantic within 2 years. If you are experienced with selling new technology in new markets ubiqu is for you. You will work closely in cooperation with the founders performing B2B sales in the mid-market.
We work closely in a team, focusing on team wins instead of individual wins. We want to be successful as a company and we are looking for people for the long run, to grow with the company, helping the entire organization to prosper.
Being able to make things simple is fundamental to how we operate. Our team builds fantastic complex technology, but the key to a win is to explain this in an understandable simple way to our prospects. Trust is key, as we are providing complex security technology. We are looking for an Account Executive who will succeed aboard the Ubiqu rocket ship and take our current successful momentum to the next level of growth through the acquisition of new customers.
Sounds exciting? Keep reading!
What you’ll do
- Run your own business in a sales pod with top colleagues on a dedicated account list
- Be creative into entering new accounts together with your Account Executive and Marketing representative
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Build a solid network that you can leverage for not only short-term sales success but also long term
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement tools to drive top-of-the-funnel opportunities for the business in close alignment with the marketing team
- Identify and target new potential partners for Ubiqu
- Support sales managers on outbound tactics and lead-generating efforts
- Opportunity to attend and represent Ubiqu at external and internal events
- Demonstrate the value of Ubiqu and our product offerings in both online and offline forums
- Give feedback to our Product team about product market fit
Who you are
- You have high levels of energy, love networking, connecting and thrive in hands-on environments.
- You have a strong desire to work in a commercial position within a multinational business or 3+ years of working experience in sales, preferably in a role where you have successfully sold B2B products
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have the drive to learn and make new connections with prospects
- A team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams, where you play an integral part in the teams’ success
- English and Dutch verbal communication skills would be key as you will be handling local and European prospects.
- Ideally, you have worked with LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications, and also Pipedrive and Salesloft.
- An opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing, ambitious startup on a mission
- A fun office with colleagues that come every day.
- Personal development, freedom, and career growth opportunities.
- An open organizational culture, where you can hang out and discuss ideas with everyone, from intern to founder.
- Flexibility to work at the office and from home.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org