Ubiqu’s Enterprise solution
Large corporates have specific needs concerning digital security. You distinguish yourselves mostly by a large customer base, your own customer data and need to protect this digital at all costs. Banks and governments are providers that are eligible for Ubiqu’s Enterprise solution.
That is why Ubiqu has a patented and certified cryptographic link between your users PIN code, the context and secure environment (secure element) that is end-to-end encrypted. Our patented technology makes the secure element location independent, so it can be safely placed in any data center. Even yours.
No business case for hackers
The Enterprise solution comprises a secure user PIN code entry application on the mobile and a cryptographically modified, certified HSM.
The key differentiator is that the business case for the hacker is removed because each app is made unique on enrollment. The core Ubiqu component has been evaluated on common criteria levels and is nearly impossible to hack. So even if a hacker tries, he has to hack each app individually for each customer. Results are that no current known threats like generic malware, Man-in-the-Middle or Phishing attacks are possible, unlike regular authentication apps or hardware based solutions like chip cards and tokens.
- A mobile (banking) app or website
- Internet service platform
- Online communication with (local) governments
- Your customer’s safe login
- Online products or services on a website or app
- Your service to more than 200.000 users each month
All above and a lot more can be serviced by Ubiqu’s Enterprise solution.
Ubiqu technology covers:
- Military grade cryptography
- More secure than smart card
- Able to integrate with libraries and Certificate stores
- High level API access
Please contact us if you have any questions.
The perfect solution
Begin your perfect digital security with a Platinum certificate:
- 1 PIN + OK
- HSM + APP HSMDedicated
- LoA 3
- Custom SLA backedGold
- Personal dedicated team
- 1 PIN + fingerprint + OK
- dedicated in ubiqu in security certified datacentersOn-premises or dedicated
- ubiqu delivers LoA tokens acoodring to FIPS 800-63, ETSI 101 456, ETSI 311 114, ISO 28115 or STORK en delivers guidance on customer registration and issaunce procesLevel of assurance 4
- Custom SLA backedPlatinum
- Personal dedicated account manager
- 1 PIN + OK
- No HSMShared
- Safe control and signing
- SLA backedSilver
- Dedicated team